- Briney, Kristin. 2018. “The Problem with Dates: Applying ISO 8601 to Research Data Management.” Journal of eScience Librarianship 7(2): e1147.
- Briney, Kristin. 2018. “Gaining Competency: Learning to Teach Data Visualization.” Journal of eScience Librarianship 7(1): e1116.
- Briney K, Goben A, Zilinski L. “Institutional, Funder, and Journal Data Policies”. Curating Research Data Volume 1. ACRL. 2017.
- Goben A, Zilinski L, Briney K. “Going Beyond the Data Management Plan.” Medical Library Association’s Guide to Data Management for Librarians. MLA. 2016.
- Briney K, Goben A, Zilinski L. “Do You Have an Institutional Data Policy? A Review of the Current Landscape of Library Data Services and Institutional Data Policies.” Journal of Librarianship and Scholarly Communication, 3(2), eP1232.
- Briney, K. Data Management for Researchers. Pelagic Publishing. 2015.
- ALA Annual ACRL Panel: Libraries and Learning Analytics: Identifying the Issues (June 23, 2018) “Data Handling in Academic Library Learning Analytics”
- ALA Annual ACRL Panel: Collecting Library Data: Policies and Data Management Procedures for Improvement (June 25, 2017) “Patron Privacy & Data Management”
- NISO Webinar: Emerging Tools to Improve Management of Data (September 8, 2016) “Leveling Up Data Management.”
- TEDxUWMilwaukee (October 3, 2015) “Rethinking Research Data.”
- ACRL Digital Curation Interest Group Webinar (April 30, 2014) “Practical Data Management.”